Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Three Items

So, its not quite walking, but Gaines took two steps tonight!  I am SO excited.  I know it is just two steps but when you are told that walking could be a problem for your child, it is HUGE.  I don't want to get ahead of myself because we still have a long way to go but TWO STEPS!!  God is so good. 

Also, just a quick note on my Reed.  Tonight I was making a pound cake and I got the eggs out of the fridge without taking the carton out and Reed looked at me and asked, "Are there birds in there?" 

And...because I know you all have been on the edge of your seats.  I did paint my fingernails pewter(ish) and I'm pretty much twice as cool as I already was. 

More later.  Just wanted to share these three things.

Love to all,

Brittany   

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

God is good! Yea Gaines! He will be running away from you in no time. lol. Huh,I might need to try pewter. Have a good week

Prayers from Texas
Stephanie

Becky said...

We need an update! Still praying for more steps and time off oxygen! I know you have a million and two things to do this season (the rest of us only have a million ;)), but don't forget us!

Lots of love to you and your family!
Becky