Just a quick prayer request for Gaines this morning. I am afraid that he's picked up Reed's cold. Tuesday afternoon his head sounded a little stuffy and by yesterday afternoon his chest started sounding pretty congested. I'm trying not to be terribly worried right now since he has no fever and his sats are still great...I even saw 99 and 100 some last night, but a few prayers going up would be appreciated. I'm interested to see how he responds to this cold and hoping that he shakes it off easily. Eventually his immune system is going to need to be built up so I'm ok with a little cold as long as it doesn't turn into anything major.
His home health nurse came over yesterday and listened to him and thought he sounded fine and he has an appointment tomorrow for his next synagis shot and quick check-up with his pediatrician so I'm trying to decide if we should be calm and just wait since his sats are still ok or be proactive and go ahead and go in today.
I'll try and update later tonight.
Love to all,