Since Reed’s birthday is “coming up” in October, anytime he asks for something lately, I tell him that we should put that on his birthday list. I guess I’ve said it one too many times because last night he said, “Why don’t we sit on the couch and write down my birthday list”. So we did. I thought it was kind of funny.
1. batman watch
2. a star turtle that puts starts on the ceiling-his cousin had one this past weekend that he loved
3. kid scissors- I love that he requested “kid” scissors but asked why in the world he needed scissors. “So that I can cut things”. Obviously. I took that opportunity to discuss the fact that scissors are for paper only and that we do not cut our own or each others hair. People have to go to a special school for that.
4. a batman toy that is also a spiderman toy- I’m sure they make those.
5. a green puppy-I assume stuffed since he is quite the “pet” keeper these days.
6. a man toy-like a spiderman or batman toy, but just a regular man.
7. spiderman bathtub toy letters-????????
8. a pet raccoon-I don’t even know what to say
10. a toy tree-I asked, “What do you do with a toy tree?” “You just pretend that its real”. Duh.
11. spiderman shirts and shorts that he can wear to school-all of super hero garments are pajamas or costumes. He is so mistreated. It’s sad really.
12. a toy ear-again, ?????????
13. a toy helicopter- “But Reed, you already have 4 or 5 helicopters (including a remote one that really flies-thanks Babs and Pop)”. “But I just need one more”.
Love to all,