It's a bullet point kind of night. My work has been crazy lately and I've been running a lot more at night and on Saturdays and I've just kind of hit a wall this week. I am worn slap out. So if you want to read the innerworkings of my mind, you'll just have to read the bullet points. But thanks for reading!
-My boys are good. Both of them. If Gaines didn't have a canula attached to his face you'd never know he had health issues. We've got permission to wean oxygen up to 3 hours in the morning and 3 hours at night. I know that he can do 2 and 2 but really I haven't been pushing him. I'm focusing on fattening him up and I think him working to breathe burns more calories. His appetite stimulant has been increased and we are starting to slowly see him eating more.
-Yesterday we ordered a net type cage for Gaines' crib...to keep him in...because he is trying to climb out and is super close to making it.
-I can't remember the last time I cooked dinner. I'm pretty sure it was last week but I don't know what day ir was or what I made. I usually cook every night (except Friday night...that's pizza night) so that's kind of weird.
-Beau just made and brought me a hot chocolate...in a glass. I so appreciate him doing that but it cracks me up drinking hot chocolate out of a glass. It should be in a mug for those of you that may be confused. I'm particular about my drinkware...and dinnerware for that matter.
-A Beau highlight, his sweatpants bit the dust this week and I'm thankful for that. They are in a better place.
-Gaines is still taking good steps. He's getting stronger and stronger every day. That boy is super sweet 80% of the time and pure attitude the other 20%.
-I started watching Dallas (yes the 80's show) over the weekend and while I've only seen an episode and a half, I'm hooked!
-I am all for couponing and support the people who do it, but please, if it is going to take you 5 transactions to make your purchases at CVS and the nice girl behind you only has two things in her hands, let her go in front of you. I'm just saying.
-Oh, and I haven't been keeping up the blog so well because I worked so hard on that last post I did with multiple pictures and only got one little comment on it. Its boring to type to silence.
I'm out for tonight. I don't know if I've mentioned it or not but I'm really tired. Peace out.
Love to all,