Saturday, October 15, 2011

Pictures

These are from the 600 pictures that I told y'all were on my camera that needed to be uploaded to the computer.  Hope you like them.  Most of them make me laugh. 

This is Reed during a "rest".  All his animals are taking a nap.
 


Actually being sweet to each other.




These are Gaines' first day of school pictures.  You can tell he was really excited for school.  In case I haven't mentioned it, he goes to a mothers' day out one half day a week.  Doctor approved.


I think this face is hilarious. 

 



These next two make me laugh.  Beau and Reed were working on something and had to wear their safety gear.  Safety first!



My mom is going to kill me for this one but it makes me laugh so hard.  This is her and Gaines having a parade.  That stick in his hand is the Irish walking whistle that she brought him back from Ireland.  Of all the things to bring back... 


These skates are from about 20 years ago or more.  Each of my cousins had a pair and we'd skate our little hearts out at my grandmama's house.  She's been saving them all this time and the boys had so much fun with them.

 


Spaghetti-Os for lunch.


This was at a pumpkin patch birthday party.  Beau and Gaines didn't get to go because Gaines ended up pretty sick after last year's pumpkin patch adventure and we didn't want to risk it.  We think its the hay.

 


 


Reed and his buddies at the pumpkin patch.

5 comments:

K Trock said...

Love these pics! I think Gaines looks just like (how I remember) Beau when he was in elementary school! So fun! Glad y'all are doing well...

India Holidays said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
India Holidays said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
India Holidays said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
India Holidays said...
This comment has been removed by the author.